Monday, September 1, 2008

The first impression




The first impression




When I came to America, it is my first time abroad. I was very excited and happy; I thought that America is one of the most developed countries in the world. It is a wonderful country, there are so many interesting things waiting me to do. But After I arrived in Carbondale, I thought that everything was different between The real and imagined, in the winter vacation Carbondale was very quiet, the stories were closed. I felt a little sad, I thought that The United States should not be like this. Everyday I stay in my home until the university Was opened. More and More came back to Carbondale, I saw many American students and Chinese students and I knew some friend, I felt batter a lot of. Even thought I have been to America for eight months, I can remember that The Carbondale gave me the first impression. Now I like small town very much, this city is very suitable for students studying. I hope I can study very well in Carbondale. This is my first time to write something on the internet, I do not what should I say.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You did a good job, even though you did not know what to say becasue it was your first time to post.
I know Carbondale can be very boring, but it really is a good place for students becasue of that.
Good job!

My Blog List